Aura Botánica Soin Absolu 200Ml

Special Price €28.35 Regular Price €43.10
Makeup
In stock
SKU
126255
ideal for dry and weakened hair mask deep need of nutrition. Without silicones. Without parabens. No Sulfatos.La Fondamental Riche Masque nourishes hair and provides 96 hours of softness and lasting frizz control. Applied to wet hair, this mask nourishes hair without adding weight by the nutrients agents coming oil Brazil nut, with fatty acids, selenium and vitamin E. It is a deep treatment of the fiber, that nourishes and provides a protective layer of external pollutants, thanks to the high concentration of vitamins Thai rice oil. The hair shine with a natural touch. 98% of ingredients are of natural origin and its formula is free from parabens, silicones and sulphates. The remaining 2% is to ensure olfactory, sensory and Nutrition Formula.- deep stability for dry and moisture protection sensibilizado.- to 96h with 90% 98% humedad.- derivative naturales.- ingredients Protection externas.- aggression saludable.- natural.APLICACIÓNAplicar Shine Touch on the scalp and hair washed, removing excess moisture. Using the equivalent of 1 or 2 tablespoons mask as much hair. Repartir wick wick with a brush from the scalp and massage each wick. Leave on 10 minutes. Recommended provide moist heat. Emulsify and rinse.
More Information
Ean 3474636591152
brand KERASTASE
GENDER UNISEX
TYPE OF PRODUCT CONDITIONER
SPECTRUM PREMIUM
FAMILY HAIR
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Aura Botánica Soin Absolu 200Ml
Back to Top